Protecting your privacy:
We are committed to providing you with high quality products and customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) which will come into effect on 14 March 2014.
Your personal Information:
Personal information held by us may include:
- your company name and your business name;
- current and previous address,
- telephone numbers and mobile phone numbers;
- e-mail address;
- bank account or credit card details;
- details of products purchased from us and services you have used;
- details of your internet provider and browser; and statistics on usage.
How we collect and hold personal Information:
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone;
- from our web site;
- from our own records of how you use our telephone and internet services.
- We hold personal information in a secure and/or encrypted environment.
How we use your personal Information:
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- provide the products you require
- administer and manage those products, including charging, billing and collection debts;
- inform you of new products and services;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our products and services;
- gain an understanding of our customers and their needs to provide a better service.
When we disclose your personal Information:
For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside our company. The organisations to which we disclose information may include:
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- fraud investigation bureau;
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provisions;
- organisation involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets;
- our related companies;
How you can access your personal Information:
You may request, at any time, the details of the personal information we hold about you by emailing us on email@example.com or you may contact us by phone on (02) 9700 1488
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information:
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information. Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name and address.
Unsolicited personal information:
If we are required by law or by authority of a court/tribunal to collect personal information from you we will advise you. If you do not comply with our request for this personal information you may be at risk of prosecution.
We know that our customers are concerned about the security of the information that is provided to us. If you have a concern about the handling of your personal information by us, please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly investigate your concerns.
We undertake to respond to your concerns as soon as practicable.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients:
We will not, in any circumstances, disclose your personal information to an overseas recipient.
We may use your personal information for direct marketing.
We may use or disclose the personal information we have about you for direct marketing of our products. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us please let us know by emailing us on email@example.com
How to contact us:
For any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on (02) 9700 1488